Be a better Christian
These are what I call five ways to be a better Christian: (Write them down)
1. Be truthful- Tell the truth. If you want others to see Christ in your life start by telling the truth. (No more lies) Psalm 19:14 says, “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.”
2. Be real- Be yourself. Don’t pretend to be something you’re not. If you want others to see Christ in your life then be a 100% genuine Christian. Rom 12:9 says, “Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.”
3. Be honest- Be willing to admit your shortcomings. If you want others to see Christ in your life then allow yourself to be vulnerable sometimes. 1 Thessalonians 5:25 says, “Brethren, pray for us.” Paul was honest about his prayer needs!
4. Be godly- Be like Jesus act like Jesus. WWJD is nice, What Would Jesus Do. DWJD has more action behind it, Do What Jesus Did. 1 Tim 6:6 says, “Now godliness with contentment is great gain.”
5. Be prayerful- Be ready to pray about everything all the time. If you want others to see Christ in your life then be a person of prayer. Don’t just talk about it, do it! Rom 1:9 says, “For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers,”